The Hungergames

Älskar du att vara med i diverse rollspel? Då är detta forum för dig; här är både Harry Potter-rollspel tillåtet och övriga rollspel.

Re: The Hungergames

Inläggav Ha<3Gi tis 08 feb 2011, 19:46

Juste, våra karaktärer måste ju ha efternamn också ^^
Jag döper Ness och Zoë till Johnson i efternamn, det funkar ju inte med slåttern annars. C;

Silently the black wearing family placed them selves among the other inhabitants in 11.
Ness walked along with Zoë to the pens. The younger girl was shivering, but Ness wasn't afraid. Zoë had only one entry among thousands. The siblings arrived to the corral and Ness said good bye to her sister.
"I promise you, there's no chance you're chosen!"
"But if?"
"You are not going to be chosen. You have one entry, and there are thousands! I promise! I'll cross my fingers for you. That's OK?"
"OK. See you later", said Zoë turning away from Ness, for not revealing the tears on her cheeks.
I hope I'll see you later, she thought by her self, but didn't say anything to her older sister.

More and more people appeared. The harsh peacekeapers was guarding the crowd. No one could possible go away when the reaping was about to begin, and all the citizens in the district had to be present. Ness didn't feel very well as the time was running away, and soon it was only minutes before the draw. She saw her sister, shivering, and her face was nearly as pale as she was a ghost. Ness's left hand gripped tightly on Rue's when she crossed her fingers with the other. The dark red haired girl looked up at Ness.
"I know what you're thinking, but she won't be chosen. There's no chance."
"I don't know, Rue. No one does."
It felt silent around them. The reaping had begun. Ness didn't listen to the speech, but she straitened when the drawing began. The globes kind of floated with the plots inside. She hold her breath when the entry from the girls globe was drawn, and her light green eyes increased by fear when the name was told.
"Zoë Johnson."
"To fight like a girl is to death and without mercy."
// Emilie Autumn.

“This isn’t the end of the war. It hasn’t even started yet.”
// Vox, the female elven warrior © Ha<3Gi

Användarvisningsbild
Ha<3Gi
Trolldomsminister

Ort: Någonstans mellan The Wizarding World och Middle-Earth :D
Blogg: Se blogg (26)

Inläggav Igloo97 tis 08 feb 2011, 22:02

[Mahahah, Clover har redan ett efternamn ^^ Höhöh x] ]

Clover stood in the line of fifteens, and were almost Panick - stricken after Lilith's lightblue eyes. They had said goodbye to each other for just a little while ago, but now would the reaping soon begin. Clover did not want Lillie to be alone, she wanted to show her that she was there ... Blue eyes met Gray, and Clove and finally found her sister's gaze. She saw at once that Lilith was worried, and she tried to smile reassuring to her, but it was mostly a grimage. A grimage that made her half - sister smile.
The Reaping begun. Clover don't listen to the person standing on the stage very well, she was to worried for that, but when she noticed that it was time for The Names, she pricked her ears. *Soon, it's over... Soon we could go home again.* That she moved herself. The woman on the stage put her hand into the ball with flaps, closed her fists one one of them, and pulled it out. Slowly she opened the flap.
"Clover Bittersweet."
Somewhere among the fourteens dropped a girl fainted to the ground. Clover began to move.
"Who I am, Who I'm not, Who I want to be." ~ The Fray, You found me.

Nemo ♥

Användarvisningsbild
Igloo97
Dementor

Blogg: Se blogg (3)

Inläggav Ha<3Gi fre 11 feb 2011, 07:12

TeamCato skrev:Omg!! Grymt bra ni har skrivit! :D Mitt inlägg kmr snart :)

Ewins fullständiga namn blir Ewin Aleisha Keynes

Okidoki! Ser fram emot vad du ska skriva!
// Emilie Autumn.

Användarvisningsbild
Ha<3Gi
Trolldomsminister

Inläggav Ha<3Gi tis 15 feb 2011, 20:06

TeamCato skrev:Asså jag tror jag ändrar mitt skrivperspektiv till ”jag-form” . Det blir bäst så ;)

Javisst C:

"NO!" she yelled. Zoë stod thunderstruck. It wouldn't happen, it was only a bad dream, she telled her self, but Ness was already moving towards the stage.
"Don't bother about the little girl", an old lady told her. "I think you should be proud, as anyone else should be, that she's a featured participant."
"No! I'm not. You know who I am, don't you?" she said angrily.
"Oh, I'm sorry, miss Johnson. I forgot you was a participant because of the excitement."
The man on stage was pretending it hadn't been said anything and asked for a volunteer.
"I register a voluntary!" Ness said calmly and rose her hand. The people around her looked amused at her, but when she moved her way between the crowd a light round of applause rose.
Ness looked back on her family, they were all shocked, the girl who lived with them not much more than a year, registered a voluntary to the games. It wasn't true, it couldn't be true.

Hours later, the train chugged on through the countryside. It was all as she had remembered it since the last time. Ness wanted to sleep, she pretended to, but she couldn't. Her mind was in full revolt, the latest hours memories swirled around in her head. Something she wouldn't forget in her whole life was the good bye to her family. The memory came over her with it's full strength when she finally was about falling asleep.
"Ness! Why did you do this? What if you're not going to survive? How are we getting food without you, without taking (ni vet, det där lilla man kan få i utbyte mot en lott)?" the stream of questions never stopped, but she answered many of them, some of them with other questions. She was glad she had her family, the time before she nearly didn't had her sister. Rue was crying so much Zoë nearly had her laugh ("Rue, please don't cry. Ness don't want your dress messed up."), but in a second the tears was falling again.
She closed her eyes, and she was fast asleep.
// Emilie Autumn.

Användarvisningsbild
Ha<3Gi
Trolldomsminister

Inläggav Ha<3Gi tis 08 mar 2011, 18:00

TeamCato skrev:Shiiet! Jag har inte skrivit på länge :ugeek: Måste göra det....Mitt inlägg kmr förmodligen imorgon ;)

Great! 8D
// Emilie Autumn.

Användarvisningsbild
Ha<3Gi
Trolldomsminister

Föregående

Återgå till Rollspel